Think You Are A Movie Buff?Tell Me The Movies!
I was just thinking of some of the lines from movies which never leave my mind. And I thought I’d write them down to crosscheck my memory and test my love for movies.
Each of these lines has a story, a story that is always fresh in mind. Don’t know about you but most of these always give me goose bumps.
If you consider yourself to be a movie buff, may be just try to recognize the movies these lines are from. And may be also the one who said these;
- You talkin’ to me? (That’s an easy one)
- I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse. (Please don’t get it wrong?)
- You can’t handle the truth
- Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn
- Show me the money (Easiest of all)
- Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine
- Houston, we’ve had a problem (Became the official message)
- I don’t want to be a product of my environment. I want my environment to be a product of me (Only one with two quotes in this list)
- The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist
- I hope to see my friend and shake his hand (My Absolute Top 2 Favorite Movie)
- I could have gotten one more person… and I didn’t! And I… I didn’t! (I get goose bumps just writing this – the scene, the intensity, the passion… and to know it is a true story) (My Absolute Top 2 Favorite Movie)
- You seem somewhat familiar, have I threatened you before
- There’s only two men I trust. One of ‘em’s me, the other one’s not you
- That’s classified. If I tell you I’ll have to kill you (Re-watched the movie recently)
- Hey, Dad! You wanna have a catch?
I’d like that.
- I do wish we could chat longer, but I’m having an old friend for dinner (Spooky)
Rang any bells in your mind? Be honest to yourself and tell me how many you actually got right just by looking at these? You can leave your results as a reply.